This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access and use of the website www.filtrosalmofilter.es (hereinafter the PORTAL) which Almofilter , br. and address for correspondence, AVENUE FABREGADA, 31 ( INSIDE PASSAGE, 2.ª FLOOR ) 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (BARCELONA) (hereinafter HOLDER), owns and offers Internet Users. The use and access the Website implies full acceptance of these conditions, without prejudice to other conditions that may apply to certain specific portal services and.
In social networks, Holder can operate as individual, Almofilter or through any other dynamic or alias.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
1. Identification of Parties
1.1. The General Conditions of Use of the Website, are subscribed, a portion, by the Holder, that offers Internet users free Portal under the same, and other, by the user, understood as any natural or legal person accessing the Portal freeform, voluntary and unpaid, doing or not using the services offered therein.
1.2. As established in the Act 34/2002, of 12 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, It is reported that the Holder, owns turn domain name www.filtrosalmofilter.es this is, which is registered in your name.
1.3. Also, the Owner makes available to the User Query service via email email@example.com, by which the user may request information.
3. Gratuity Portal
The Portal is freely available as navigation for the same. The Owner, only available to users free Portal for mere browsing through it. If users want to purchase any product or service, They will apply special conditions of purchase.
4. Services within the Portal
The Portal can expect services offered by third parties outside the Owner. The Portal, sometimes it can serve as repertoire of services to third parties unrelated to the Holder, so it is possible that some services outside the redirect Portal, so pages are beyond the control of the Contractor over which it has no control, and is therefore not responsible for the services offered by third parties.
5. Obligations of Use
5.1. The User agrees to use the Website and its services according to the law, the moral, morality and public order.
5.2. In accordance with the Law 34/2002, of 12 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce may not introduce content or comments on the Portal that somehow might infringe:
- The preservation of public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- The protection of public health or natural persons who are consumers or users, even when acting as investors.
- Respect for the dignity and the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, view, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstances.
- The protection of youth and childhood.
6. Denial of access to the Portal and its services
7. Correct use of contents
7.1. The User agrees to use the contents diligently, correct and lawful, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Use the Content Portal unlawfully, with purposes contrary to law, morality and decency generally accepted public order;
- Reproducing or copying, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Content, unless you have permission d of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted;
- Remove, or manipulate the "copyright" and other identifying data of the rights of the Contractor or its owners included in the content, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that might contain the contents.
7.2. The Owner does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may alter your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored in their computer system.
In this sense the User expressly acknowledges and agrees that those links Portal directed to external sites unrelated to the Portal and its Owner, so that it can not ensure that they do not exist threats, malware o virus. In this case, Holder assumes no responsibility for the content and services of third parties and any damage arising on accessing documents.
The Owner reserves the right to change, limit or cancel any or all of the terms and conditions applicable to Portal.
9. User Responsibility
- Content and comments entered by the same, in communications sent to the Holder.
- The realization of any kind of illegal activity, injurious picture, harmful and / or harmful.
- The appropriation of distinctive signs, text comments and other content of the Portal.
The Contractor will not be responsible, directly or secondarily, of:
- Quality of service, access speed, the proper functioning or availability or continuity of the Portal.
- The contents and services from other companies or persons that are accessed from the Portal.
- Any incident suffered by the user by using the services or third party content that you access from the Portal.
- The damage caused to the computers Users using the Website or those arising from the use of external pages that have been accessed from the Portal.
- The information entered by Users, partners and third parties, as well as the opinions expressed by third parties, if.
- The veracity, accuracy or updating of information.
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, provision, reception, or access to the contents by another.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights and industrial, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image, of property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of transmission, diffusion, storage, provision, reception, or access to the contents by another.
- The links and hypertext, which, through the Portal user access to benefits and services offered by third parties, belonging or not under the control of the Contractor; not be responsible or information contained therein or any effects that might result from such information. In this sense, Users are reminded that all content and services offered by the Portal are provided by third parties.
- The vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The use or use made by the user of the Website or the content and services of third parties linked from the same.
- Accuracy, adequacy and accuracy of the contents in the Portal. While the Contractor shall at all times maintain such content updated and truthful.
11. Privacy and data protection.
11.1. The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that Licensee will not collect any personal data User, so, it must address the privacy policies of the pages that you access from the Portal, for in them or services contained therein, could collect such data.
11.2. The user is informed that the Portal may have technology to implement files called "cookies" in a visitor's computer. If desired, You can disable the installation of cookies through the settings of your browser. Also, also may use other computer mechanisms for obtaining information navigation as Google Adsense or Google Analitycs.
12. Intellectual property.
12.1. This entire Portal: text, imagery, Brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, and the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, forbidden to reproduce, distribution, public communication, except for personal and private use.
12.2 All logos, texts, images, trademarks and other distinctive signs, and videos, animations, sounds, source code and other content included in this website are property of the Contractor, you have the right to use and exploit them in case of third. So, those are also stand as works protected by intellectual property law and industrial force.
12.3. Also, Reproduction is prohibited, rebroadcast, copy, assignment or retransmission, Total or partial, the information contained in these pages, whatever their purpose and the means used to it.
13. Blogs and Forums.
Some pages of the Website may allow participation by comments, if so can anyone send texts via the form provided for that purpose. By submitting these texts, clicking on the appropriate link, the user accepts:
- Respect the applicable law, morality and decency generally accepted, public order and the general conditions of access and use.
- Send only legitimate and truthful opinions comments, adjusted to the subject and content of each article.
- Give the Contractor such a wide license as required by law to publish texts online.
- Users shall not introduce links or links to third containing any of the above contents, illegal advertising, deceptive or unfair, virus, Trojans or any other material or software that may damage or disrupt the operation of computers or computer systems.
- Refrain from sending defamatory content or links, offensive, offensive, insulting, racist, obscene, threatening or discriminatory; as well as commercial, promotional or advertising.
- A merely indicative and not limiting, users agree not to capture data or contents for advertising purposes, and not to transmit or disseminate through the Portal messages, imagery, photographs, software, data or content in any way contravene or infringe fundamental rights recognized by law. Similarly, recognize user:
- The Contractor shall not be liable in any way for the opinions expressed by users, participating under its sole responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the views of Holder , their partners or employees.
- That the Owner does not guarantee, in any case, publishing the content posted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be reviewed and moderated, in terms of shape, by webmaster, acting in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
- The Contractor may remove those comments that do not comply with these rules of participation.
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to Spanish law.
According to the Organic Law 15/1999 Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) , CIF XXXXXXX and address for correspondence, AVENUE FABREGADA, 31 ( INSIDE PASSAGE, 2.ª FLOOR ) 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (BARCELONA), hereinafter Holder, informs you that the personal data you provide to us by any means, including email or forms of Portal, will be incorporated into a file for automated processing or automated, in order to proceed to fulfill your requests and providing the services requested or required and make the corresponding products or services you've hired billing Portal.
There may be other ancillary purposes:
- Commercial communications: Also, and only if mark the check box corresponding consent, Users expressly agree that your data may be used for sending commercial communications Holder by any means, including e-mail or equivalent.
- Data Transfers: You Too, and only if mark the check box corresponding consent, Users expressly agree that your data may be transferred to companies or persons defined in each box corresponding.
- Bulletins: If the User registers on a special form to receive newsletters or newsletters, means expressly agree that your data is used for sending such communications by email.
Please note that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing to the above address or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a copy of your ID or official to verify and ensure your identity and protect their data by preventing unauthorized third parties access the same document.